This map is a reproduction of digital map 2500 (Spatial Data Infrastructure) issued by the Geographical Survey Institute with the permission of the Director of the institute (permit no.
- West course (approx. 60 mins.)
- After strolling through the residential areas of the Shumoku-cho Suji, Chikara-machi Suji and Shirakabe-cho Suji with their lovely houses of Taisho-Period romanticism, this scintillating course takes in the Nagoya City Archives and the Aichi Prefectural Government Building and Nagoya City Hall.
- East course (approx. 40 mins.)
- The east course sweeps through the old main road and takes in the Nagoya Ceramics Hall, Tokugenji Temple and Tokugawaen.
- Temple course (approx. 120 mins.)
- This route virtually drips with history and culture, taking in shrines, temples and churches.